Friday, February 15, 2008

It's snowing in Nogales


I had just finished making the previous blog entry and I was thinking that two months between blog entries is an eternity in the world of blogging. Then I thought of something that everyone would be interested in. It snowed here today. It started about 8 a.m. and came down fast.



Our neighborhood as well as the colonias on the hills that ring the city, were covered in snow all day and still are as I write this at 7 p.m. However, down in the city streets, it was snowing but not sticking. I'm not a big fan of snow but this really did make things beautiful here. You can see that, having been in the 80s for the past week, it seems like Spring is right around the corner. The fruit trees next door are starting to blossom. Thankfully ( in my opinion), it will be back up to 60 degrees tomorrow and into the 70s for the next week.


No comments: