Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mea culpa

I have been feeling bad lately about being so lax about updating the blog. Now that the website for Cuirim Outreach is up and running, I have really gotten lazy. The blog was originally meant as a way to keep everyone updated with the latest in Nogales, Mexico and when I returned to the U.S., I was not actively engaged in ministry in Mexico and therefore didn't think to continue to blog.

Friends in the U.S. who eagerly followed the blog and email updates of Cuirim Outreach have asked me repeatedly to share about the ministry with Hispanics that has blossomed since I have returned to Lynchburg. I think that it is a good idea but I haven't been intentional in this. If you have been following the blog over the last two years, you know that I returned to Virginia 13 months ago. In that time, God has made Himself more and more precious to me, showing me mercy and grace in a way that I could not have understood or believed was possible had I remained in Mexico. He has also shown me that I am more undisciplined than I had previously thought. In an effort to conform to the image of Christ and believing that Jesus was a disciplined person, I will commit to you to update the blog at least once per month. God is at work in Lynchburg as well as Nogales and we will bless His name in all things.

No comments: